Friday, February 10, 2012

A 50's Wedding


"All you need is love, love,
Love is all you need"

Just in time for Valentines Day, I have a darling wedding to share with you! Recently my 51 Pontiac (who I am inclined to think I should call 'Ruby Baby') had the most prestigious honour of being wedding car for the ever lovely Lauren at her Echuca rockabilly styled wedding.



Not only did the Bride and Groom look smashing, but the entire guest list seemed to know the couple intimately and honoured them by dressing accordingly in 50's, rockabilly, or tiki styled outfits.

The wedding party looked decidedly Rockabilly in their spotted dresses and red shoes, and the ceremony featured songs by no less than Kitty Daisy and Lewis.

Lauren, as a reader of my blog, thankyou for allowing me the honour of being a part of your day of days....a long happy fulfilling life together to you both !

Do enjoy browsing the lovely photographs (by Tamara Cadd Photography) and may your upcoming Valentines day be filled with love and romance this year !





No comments:

Post a Comment